1. Aldictionary:- A user-friendly online dictionary that makes everyone know the meaning pronunciation and phrases related to words in languages like English, Spanish, Hindi, Bengali and Arabic.
2. Oxford Learners Dictionaries:- It is our mission to further Oxford University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
3.Cambridge Dictionary:- Make your words meaningful.The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English. Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations.
4.Dictionaries.com:- Dictionary.com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more. It has been helping millions of people improve their use of the English language with its free digital services.
5.Britannica Dictionary:- Dictionary, reference book that lists words in order—usually, for Western languages, alphabetical—and gives their meanings. In addition to its basic function of defining words, a dictionary may provide information about their pronunciation, grammatical forms and functions, etymologies, syntactic.
6.Macmillan Dictionary:- The Free Online English Dictionary from Macmillan Education. Definitions, meanings, synonyms, pronunciations, games, sound effects, high-quality images, idioms and metaphors, resources for teachers and students.
7.Collins Online Dictionary:- Collins online dictionary and reference resources draw on the wealth of reliable and authoritative information about language, thanks to the extensive use of our corpora - vast databases of language - both in English and in other languages. Collins still leading the way.
8.Foldoc Dictionary:- FOLDOC is a computing dictionary. It includes definitions of acronyms, jargon, programming languages, tools, architecture, operating systems, networking, theory, standards, mathematics, telecoms, electronics, institutions and companies, projects, history, in fact any of the vocabulary you might expect to find in a computer dictionary.
9.Shabdkosh Dictionary:- English Hindi Dictionary meaning and definitions of ravening, translation in hindi language for ravening with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ravening in hindi and in English language.
10. Marathi Shabdkosh:-या संकेतस्थळावर ३५ विषयांतील २,६७,००० इंग्रजी पारिभाषिक शब्दांचा व त्यांच्या मराठी प्रतिशब्दांचा अफाट संग्रह आहे.
11. Urdu2hindi Dictionary:- यह शब्दकोश, उर्दू मे प्रयोग किये जाने वाले कुछ शब्दों का है,
12. Urdu Point Dictionary:- Welcome to the English to Urdu Dictionary, and Urdu to English Dictionary. Translate English to Urdu and Translate Urdu to English. Find meaning of Urdu words in English. Roman words translation and Roman Urdu meanings are also available online.
13. Vocabulary dictionary:- Vocabulary.com has its roots in the Visual Thesaurus, the interactive thesaurus and dictionary.
14. Definition.net:- We are a free multilingual dictionary that provides instant definitions from many respected reference resources such as the Random House College Dictionary, Princeton WordNet, Wiktionary, Webster Dictionary, U.S. National Library of Medicine, DOD Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms and more.
15. Urdu Point:- Urdu Point presents you with the best researched and authentic meanings. We facilitate our readers by providing added information like Roman Urdu Meanings, English synonyms, antonyms, definitions and pronunciation. You should prefer UrduPoint for user friendly interface and a deep grasp of knowledge.